Thursday, May 1, 2008
Branding
I recently took this survey, that allows u too analyze the branding of major corporation and evaluate how u can personally advertise yourself. In research, these major corporations take into account their products within the design of their branding. For example Target has a simple simple design and expresses feeling of cheap/low cost. Yet there is a sense of alright quality. These basic idea should be taken into consideration when branding , especially for your own personal branding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
your 3 adjectives would be
cool
incognito
original
i understand how different companies try to convey looks that in term convey ideas about them and what they stand for. I appreciate the work that goes into creating visual ideas and standards that convey things about other things. i think that concept is amazing and overlooked by the public, but then again i think its suppose to be a subconscious kind of information implantation Huh......
Hey what's up Alberto,
It's Joel from your Art 408 class. I particularly liked your blogging comment on Apple company and their product design. Apple is a very interesting company who relies on very sleek and simple branding concepts that appeal to people like me. I am an avid Apple fan. I fancy their products. I bought the new Iphone and love the product to death. Graphic Design is all about product design and visual communication. Through our choice of words and advertisements we lure people to our designs. This is what Apple company does to lure people in line waiting to purchase their next innovative product.
i think target have done a pretty good branding, and they do have a lot of exciting ad...... but when i enter the store....my god they really need to redesign the shop experience....
ha ha ha I like phillip's comment though a little on the bizarre side.
I also think it's funny how even though two companies can virtually be the same their branding can make all the difference for example Target and Wal-Mart...same thing but one comes across as far traashier.
Post a Comment